Robin’s nest Motel and Cafe based in Carberry, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Robin’s nest Motel and Cafe
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.50 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Carberry, MB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2500192
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples