At Dreamcatcher Meadows they offer services to you and your horse spanning “Conception to Competition”. No matter your goals or ambitions, their greatest pride is facilitating dream partnerships for you and your horse. Located in the mountain valley of Pemberton, BC, Dreamcatcher Meadows is a haven for dressage lovers and horse enthusiasts. Champion horses, classical training, and a knowledgeable team make this world class facility a utopia for learning and riding. From world class boarding facilities, custom training programs, competition management, sales, and an internationally recognized breeding program, they take pride in helping riders and horses find harmonious partnerships both in and out of the saddle.
Trust the experience and results from the USDF award winning sport horses bred and trained at Dreamcatcher Meadows. With licensed resident stallions, high performance mares, embryo transfer services, and international connections to top bloodlines, they help you breed the best. Their philosophy is to produce horses who are rideable with kind temperaments, quality movement and talent for the FEI ring. Dreamcatcher Meadows has earned the title of the United States Dressage Federation Sport Horse Breeder of the Year for three consecutive years. This coveted honor is based on the actual competition results and national awards won by our homebred horses against top horses from coast to coast in both Canada and the United States. Their results and those of customers have establish our breeding program as your number one choice for top quality sport horses.
Dreamcatcher Meadows based in Pemberton, BC, is looking for Horse Breeder with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. Workers may work in flexible hours. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Dreamcatcher Meadows
Position: Horse Breeder
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33,000Y annually for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Pemberton, BC
- Should expertise in handling horses.
- Will be required to breed horses.
- Will be required to work outdoors.
- Should be able to supervise staff in various areas of responsibility.
- Will be needed to work in rural area.
- No degree, certificate or diploma is required.
- Experience of around 3 to less than 5 years in the profession is necessary for the job.
- The candidates applying should have First Aid Certificate and Pet first aid course.
- Candidate should have Equipment and Machinery Handling Experiences like Truck; Tractor; Feeding and watering system.
- Candidate should have Driver’s validity license check.
- Candidate should have Criminal record check.
- Candidate should have Valid driver’s license.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Should be able to work in pressure.
- Should be able to work in tight deadlines
- Should be comfortable with repetitive tasks.
- The said work demands a lot of physical activity and hence candidates should be capable.
- Should have good hand eye coordination.
- Will be required to stand for extended periods and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Bending, crouching, kneeling will be a part of the daily activities and hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- Candidate should know how to handle large workloads.
- Overtime will be required.
- Candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Should be flexible and a good team player.
- Should be initiative.
- Should have excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should have values and ethics and should be very much reliable.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given email.