BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE INC. based in 15051 118 AVENUE, Edmonton, AB T5V 1H9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Help desk technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time (Student job).
Employer Name: BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE INC.
Position: Help desk technician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time (Student job)
Location: 15051 118 AVENUE, Edmonton, AB T5V 1H9
- The candidate will be required to communicate electronically and in person with computer users who are having difficulties in order to identify and document problems.
- The candidate will be expected to collect, organise, and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts.
- The candidate will be required to participate in the redesign of applications and other software.
- The candidate must consult user guides, technical manuals, and other documents in order to research and implement solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to provide users with advice and training in response to identified difficulties.
- In response to identified difficulties, the candidate will be required to provide users with business system, network, and Internet support.
- The candidate will be required to set up equipment for employee use, including performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have A+ Certification.
- The candidate will be required to work in a help desk and as a retailer/wholesaler of computer hardware or software.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with spreadsheets, MS Windows, the Internet, device drivers, networking hardware, MS Office, and desktop applications.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
15051 118 AVENUE
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter