Bibiche olenga based in Airdrie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Guard, security who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: Bibiche olenga
Position: Guard, security
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.54 to $24.77 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Airdrie, AB
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Lingala is an asset.
- The candidate must have a Class 5/5F/G licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles), a Police and security course certificate, and a Security Guard Licence.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
Experience with special needs children
- The candidate must have prior experience working with children with physical disabilities.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have a cell phone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation