Jolly Farmer Products, Inc. based in 56 Crabbe Road, Northampton, NB E7N 1R6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Overtime. The position of Greenhouse worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Jolly Farmer Products, Inc.
Position: Greenhouse worker
No. of vacancies: 55
Salary: $14.75 to $15.75 hourly (to be negotiated) / 32 to 65 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 56 Crabbe Road, Northampton, NB E7N 1R6
- The candidate must plant bulbs and seeds.
- The candidate must pot and re-pot plants.
- The candidate will be responsible for transplanting seedlings or rooted cuttings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The work environment is smoke-free.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- Products include ferns, bedding plants, seasonal plants, and tropical plants.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The employer will not pay for the candidate’s travel expenses.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and On-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
56 Crabbe Road
56 Crabbe Road
Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM