Pinnacle Acres based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Pinnacle Acres
Position: Greenhouse worker
No. of vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 55 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of planting bulbs and seeds.
- The candidate will be in charge of transplanting seedlings or rooted cuttings
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Product
- The type of product is hydroponic horticultural products and vegetables.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to handle a heavy workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.