General manager – real estate management company
Executive Real Estate Services Limited based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General manager – real estate management company who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the Morning shift. The position of General manager – real estate management company has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Executive Real Estate Services Limited
Position: General manager – real estate management company
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Major Work Area: Real estate, Data processing and computers, Business services
Budgetary Responsibility: $100,001 – $500,000
- The candidate must allot material, human, and financial resources to implement organisational policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to set organisational goals and to develop or approve policies and programmes.
- The candidate must establish financial and administrative controls.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and approving promotional campaigns as well as overall human resource planning.
- The candidate must choose middle managers, directors, or other executive staff.
- The candidate must delegate the necessary authority to them and create ideal working conditions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar industry.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in Canada?
- Do you live near the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of education you’ve attained?
- Do you have prior experience in this field?
- Do you possess the required certifications listed above?
- Are you available to start on the specified date?
- Do you have any education in this field?
- Financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter