Petro Canada Gas Station based in 1474 Dundas Street, Woodstock, ON N4S 7V9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gas bar cashier, self-serve who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Petro Canada Gas Station
Position: Gas bar cashier, self-serve
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1474 Dundas Street, Woodstock, ON N4S 7V9
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate must scan items.
- The candidate must compute the total payment for the goods or services required.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be expected to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be required to verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must work in a gas bar.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about Electronic cash registers, Interac machines, and Price scanners.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.