Food service supervisor
Little Caesars Pizza of Alberta Inc. based in 14171 23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6R 0G4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning. The position of Food service supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Little Caesars Pizza of Alberta Inc.
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.65 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 14171 23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6R 0G4
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 11 to 15 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food service counter attendants and food preparers.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a food service establishment, a fast food outlet or concession, and a restaurant.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Gratuities.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
14171 23 Ave NW
14171 23 Ave NW
T6R 0G4 Between 11:00 AM and 08:00 PM