Food counter attendant
1389299 Alberta Ltd O/A Subway based in 5101 53 Ave, High Prairie, AB T0G 1E0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: 1389299 Alberta Ltd O/A Subway
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5101 53 Ave, High Prairie, AB T0G 1E0
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a conventional oven and grill.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
5101 53 Ave
High Prairie, AB