Koala T Care Daycare Inc. based in Hagersville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Koala T Care Daycare Inc.
Position: Finance officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly for 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Hagersville, ON
- The candidate will be required to keep financial records and to establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerised bookkeeping systems.
- The candidate must prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- The candidate will be required to reconcile accounts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, and Quick Books.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have proof of immunisation.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, Team building opportunities, and Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter