Christie Ossington Neighbourhood Centre based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Christie Ossington Neighbourhood Centre
Position: Finance clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $45,000 to $50,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to manage accounts payable.
- The candidate will be expected to perform clerical duties such as maintaining filing and record systems.
- The candidate will be expected to perform general office duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in accounting software and MS Excel.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.