The government of Saskatchewan has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of equipment operator. All the candidates who are interested, experienced, and skilled are requested to apply. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. So, if you want this one then make sure to apply on time.
Employer Name: Government of Saskatchewan
Position: Equipment operator
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.107-$30.214 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: SK-South East-Weyburn
- Candidates will have to work in a team in a healthy and safe work environment.
- Candidates will also have to ensure the safety of the traveling public through surveillance and general maintenance activities.
- Candidates will have to work flexibly.
- Candidates will also have to possess the basic communication skills and manage the email.
- Candidates will also have to work in a high level of situational awareness.
- Candidates must have a high level of situational awareness.
- Candidates must have the ability to make critical and crucial decisions in all weather conditions.
- Candidates must have the ability to conduct the team in a positive manner.
- Candidates will also have to work under extreme and changing weather conditions.
- Candidates will get a chance to work with new and advanced technologies and equipment.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also enjoy facilities or facility in this job.
- Candidates may have to work in a flexible environment.
- Candidates will also have to get lots of medical benefits from the Government.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply. You just have to click on the link that we have provided below and you’ll get redirected to the official application portal.