City of Toronto has posted a job notification for the position of Digital Design Specialist. For this job position all interested candidates are invited. Before applying for this post make sure they have checked all the information about the company to make it clear and easy. Candidates have a great opportunity by which they get a chance to get their dream job. In this article they can get all the information regarding this post.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Digital Design Specialist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.62 – $44.48 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Location: 55 John Street, Metro Hall, 15 Floor
- All candidates will be working on designing public and staff facing webpages and applications for City of Toronto.
- They are also responsible for advising clients on a wide range of digital design and production products and services that enhance and promote the programs and services of the City.
- They also have to deliver digital products and services that are strategic, accomplish the business objectives of the client, meet high quality design and production standards including readability and accessibility.
- Candidates have to design, develop and deliver a variety of digital content including web sites, web applications and digital forms with an understanding of responsive and accessible design.
- They will be responsible for exploring and stay current on latest trends and techniques, and advises management on the need for new technology and/or processes in the area of digital design and production.
- They also have to provide and apply UX/UI (User Experience Design/User Interface Design) and user- centred design best practices.
- All candidates must have Post-secondary education in Web, Digital or User Experience Design or an equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience working in user experience/user interface design or digital media design.
- They are also requested to have experience in User Experience and User Interface Design, demonstrated through prototyping, wireframing, usability studies and working with design specifications.
- They also must have experience working with business users to determine their requirements.
- Candidates must have considerable experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- They are also required to have experience in prototyping using Adobe XD or Figma and working with design libraries.
- Candidates also have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates also have to negotiate effective resolution of conflicting business priorities with corporate business Strong analytical.
- In this company employers will get equal opportunity to make their career.
- company will also provide barrier free and accessible employment.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked the eligible criteria and also are eligible and interested for the post of Digital Design Specialist for City of Toronto are genuinely requested to click the link given below and also register themselves. All applications are requested to submit the details with accurate information in the registration process.