Edgemont Childcare Centre based in 8 Edgepark Rise NW, Calgary, AB T3A 4E7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Edgemont Childcare Centre
Position: Daycare worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8 Edgepark Rise NW, Calgary, AB T3A 4E7
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for supplies and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate will be required to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to discuss the children’s progress and problems at staff meetings.
- The candidate will be required to attend staff meetings to discuss children’s progress and problems.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.