A post of cybersecurity specialist is vacant at Air Canada and they’re inviting candidates to fill out the application form. They’re appointed to lead the design and implementation of Service Management strategies, by collaborating with business stakeholders and cyber security teams to align on Business goals. They’re also appointed to establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to get a better understanding of their business goals and requirements.
Employer Name: Air Canada
Position: Cybersecurity specialist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $81,051 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Dorval, Canada
- Candidates are responsible for continuously assessing the effectiveness of existing Cyber services and processes.
- They are also appointed to identify and recommend improvements to enhance the organization’s cyber security posture.
- Candidates are appointed to collaborate with cross-functional teams, guiding them through the cybersecurity services and advising on the risks that may impact their daily operations.
- They’re appointed to establish and maintain service level agreements to ensure that cyber security services are delivered in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Candidates are appointed to design and develop intake processes to systematically identify and prioritize business requests for cybersecurity services based on risk exposure and potential impact.
- They’re responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation related to cybersecurity controls, processes, and incident responses.
- Candidates are also accountable for developing, streamlining, and maintaining various cybersecurity reporting.
- Candidates must attain a relevant University degree or technical certification, and dedicated experience commensurate to be eligible for this post.
- They must have attained 9-12 years of IT technology, and operations in a large company with min. 5 years in the aviation industry.
- Candidates must attain 5+ years’ experience in business process development in a related industry.
- Candidates must have strong industry domain knowledge and business acumen.
- Candidates must attain dedicated Information Security Certification to be eligible for this post.
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to work with complex technical information is considered an asset.
- They must attain strong knowledge and understanding of IT and cyber risk management concepts.
- They must obtain excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical concepts in business language.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get proper training and development to enhance their productivity.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- You’ll also get dedicated health benefits and medical benefits.
How to apply
Click on the link below and fill in the details asked in the application form. Make sure to share genuine and certified information in the application otherwise, the registration gets canceled. Some candidates get shortlisted for interviews, and candidates who clear the interview will get selected for this post.