Shawarma Fusion Incorporation based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook, first who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Cook, first has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Shawarma Fusion Incorporation
Position: Cook, first
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.50 to $22.50 hourly (to be negotiated) / 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
- The candidate must prepare and cook complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine food portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate must inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to train staff in food preparation, cooking, and handling.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising kitchen staff and assistants.
- The candidate must keep inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- The candidate must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Experience and specialization
- Cuisine specialties include Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.