Castel Drywall Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The selected candidate will be required to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Castel Drywall Ltd.
Position: Construction manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitor progress.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.