Do you live in Canada and want to Work in a leading organization with learning, collaborating, having fascinating debates, and making significant contributions all day! Colgate is a global leader in health and hygiene products that help families live healthier. There Are many opportunities available at Colgate if you are a student or a working professional; it doesn’t matter want to work with Colgate? Here we have provided all the information related to the Colgate career.
All you need to know about Colgate, and Colgate careers
Colgate is a truly successful organization, which has sold products under such well-known trademarks under the brand. Colgate is one of the leading emerging organizations, with operations in over 80 countries and goods serving customers in over 200 nations and territories. They hold the world’s largest market share in toothpaste, contributing to our global net sales of $15.7 billion in 2019. This resulted in a $2.8 billion dividend increase for the 57th year in a row.
Employer Name: Colgate
No. of vacancies: 523
Salary: $375.00 – $6420.00 per month
Employment type: Full time
What are Colgate Careers?
Colgate careers offer many internship programs and job opportunities, which offer you a great experience with lots of technical and social skills. You will have the chance to learn new skills and gain information that will help you advance in your career and prepare you for future leadership roles. Throughout your internship or job, you will be in charge of managing unique initiatives that contribute to Colgate’s philosophy of continuous development.
Colgate careers provide outstanding people with amazing opportunities in a global consumer goods organization. Their long-term success is primarily thanks to the collaboration of our colleagues in more than 80 countries to create a bright future. People remain and grow with Colgate careers because of their culture, which is focused on constant learning, cooperation, and a variety of experiences.
Here are some of the well-known opportunities offered by the Colgate under Colgate careers
1. DevOps (E-Commerce) – Technical Architect
It’s an exciting time to be a part of Colgate’s information technology team in today’s complex technological world. The highly technical and inventive staff is committed to driving Colgate Palmolive’s development in this ever-changing environment. During your work, you will collaborate with the best employees and work on environmental initiatives; Colgate is a company devoted to creating a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. For daily support issues and project operations in diverse business sectors across all locations, the individual must engage with business teams / functional teams and IT counterparts. The individual should be able to comprehend business issue requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- In Colgate careers you need to manage and coordinate activities on a daily basis, you will understand and apply IT standards. Use conceptual insights into business processes and technology to deal with highly complicated procedural and business procedures.
- Create and automate a CI/CD pipeline, cloud infrastructure, monitoring, and logging systems.
- Develop and deploy delivery pipelines with the help of developers and release managers.
- Assuring the safety and security of systems in the face of cyber threats.
- Automated testing solutions should be used and improved.
- Maintain the integrity of production systems by following GIT standard support and governance protocols correctly.
2. Design Execution Specialist
The design manager is responsible for the management and coordination of the fully prepared package artwork. The Design Execution Specialist is involved with the global design, photographers, marketing, engineering, regulatory, legal, art routing, and designated art suppliers assigned printing partners in the region for delivering best-in-class packaging to Hill’s Pet Nutrition. The specialist will oversee the artwork process, ensure that all worldwide artwork quality and colour standards are met, and oversee all billing after the job is finished.
- Maintain and update the EU project tracker daily to keep in line with the Marketing project scope.
- Participate in pre-production meetings with artwork providers and printers (as needed) to establish expectations for colour/file production and quality standards for each product line/project.
- Print Quality and Production, Work with the in-region artwork supplier to request ink draw- downs and print trials as needed.
- Artwork Routing Process, collaborate with HUB to guarantee that artwork creation proceeds smoothly via BEAT and that FTP (File to Printer) deadlines are fulfilled.
- Proof reviews, approve all proofs (soft proofs in BEAT and press side mechanical hard proofs) for each SKU, then send them to the appropriate print partner for production.
3. Commercial Insights Manager
In the Colgate careers person will get Understanding of business challenges and the identification of commercial possibilities. Focus on maintaining a constant awareness of the competitive landscape. Lead professional learning and performance as a significant commercial driver.
- Identify opportunities and/or explain business challenges by proactively leading Category business analysis (Panel/Nielsen).
- Do portfolio optimization (decision points) research and specific analyses
- To better understand the competition context/initiatives, do competitive analyses and research (qual and quant).
- Lead PPAs as a significant endeavour for gaining a better understanding of product competitiveness.
5. Quality Assurance Operations & Start-Up Lead
You need to perform a quality assurance process for e-commerce platforms for the Hills Pet-Nutrition sector that covers the creation and execution of test strategies and plans, the implementation of industry best practices for tools and processes, and quality reporting and reporting. Lead all the QA components of Agile sprint deployments, including the internal and external organization of QA resources, risk assessment, and appropriately escalated problems in the organization under Colgate careers.
- In Colgate careers you will create and execute testing cases, scripts, strategies, and procedures manually, manage and coordinate internal subject experts’ tests, and mentor QA team members (not contract testers and/or internal QA Engineers).
- Continue validating and recording the testing and sprint deployment development; provide detailed progress and failure reporting to give a sprint team visibility.
- Create and evolve a plan for quality assessment, standards, processes, and procedures using an Agile and Scrum methodology to ensure the team follows the best practices acknowledged by the industry to test and record defects.
- Collaborate closely with testers, Customer Service, subject matter experts, and the IT team to find, record, and triage problems and monitor issues from discovery to resolution.
5. Customer Experience Manager
In this Colgate careers the person will work on different digital transformation projects. This role includes problem-solving skills spanning operations and technology understanding. The person Requires the ability to swiftly analyse problems and offer realistic, forward-thinking solutions enthusiastic about the client experience. This role necessitates the ability to collaborate cross- functionally throughout our company while managing several projects and objectives.
- The CX Manager is responsible for recognizing business challenges and using critical thinking, technical acumen, and motivating design principles to develop insights and creative solutions that support customer experience design and execution.
- Develop and lead continuous performance measures of CX projects and oversee continuing reporting and cross-functional KPIs, for example, being responsible for all CX metrics.
- Identify internal and external alliances, consultants, and freelancers to do customer research, assess the consumer’s voice, and lead change. Wherever possible, incorporate agile techniques and FEED concepts throughout the company.
6. Research Scientist
The applicant will utilize the above to understandings in the 3D designs including designs a 3D model to evaluate bifunctional active substances and formulations in inflammatory pathways and wound healing. Formulation creating and implementing to assess the performance of oral health benefits. The job will entail developing and implementing 3D models and studying the interactions between the host and microorganisms.
- Identify new biological targets/mechanisms of action for oral care benefits and drive the development and characterization of new bioactive substances or designed products.
- Support relevant research initiatives by managing daily laboratory operations.
- Plan and control internal and external collaborations.
7. Research Scientist – Analytical Science
Responsible for successfully completing scheduled projects, routine analysis, and analytical knowledge to local and worldwide product development teams and production locations. In addition, the role is responsible for ensuring that technical information is documented and shared across departments and regions to encourage innovative technical ideas and suggestions.
- Analytical techniques must be developed, improved, and validated. Analytical instrumentation is used to solve issues and troubleshoot.
- Verify data integrity (logbooks/eLN) and catalogue reference standards/chemical inventory
- Participate in change management and continuous improvement programs, and work on improvements. Analytical and end-to-end tools
8. Demand Planner
With Colgate careers you can take advantage of this opportunity to advance your professional career in a dynamic international environment. Work with outstanding colleagues in a welcoming environment with a collaborative spirit. Being in charge of all activities related to developing, aligning, and communicating the subsidiary’s demand plan, utilizing new generation systems and analytics (Statistical Forecasting, Demand Sensing, Inventory Optimizer, Commercial Business Planning, Tableau) to create a synchronized demand plan.
- Build a Collaborative Demand Plan, Work with commercial teams (Customer Development, Retail Marketing) to collect customer plans and other demand inputs, achieve agreement and record essential assumptions. Maintain demand planning as part of the overall business
- Review Demand Plan, participate in the monthly Colgate Business Planning (CBP) discipline process to assess the corporate plan, identify demand-related exceptions, establish an aligned demand plan, and continually monitor sales versus projected performance.
- Support New Product Planning, Collaborate across departments on new product demand and track/measure actual shipments vs. expectations.
- Measure and Track Performance, Improve the demand planning process and outcomes by preparing Demand Planning KPI diagnostics, doing root cause analyses for forecast errors, and recommending improvement measures.
Latest Colgate careers
|Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Analyst - Part-Time Contract||View & Apply|
|Sales Associate (Contract)||View & Apply|
|Customer Manager - Loblaws||View & Apply|
|Customer Manager - Shoppers Drug Mart||View & Apply|
|National Account Manager - Walmart||View & Apply|
|CDT Finance Manager for VDC and Retail||View & Apply|
Working in Colgate can the best thing you can ever experience with working; you can learn more new skills and expand your visionary expertise. Colgate Careers provides many opportunities to students and job seekers. Here above, we have provided all the necessary information related to the Colgate careers.
colgate canada careers