Air Canada based in Dorval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaning man/woman who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Air Canada
Position: Cleaning man/woman
No. of vacancies: 14
Salary: $18.85 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dorval, QC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be required to work in an airport.
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Other benefits and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 26777