JASWANT SINGH DHILLON WINKLER CLEANING SERVICES based in Winkler, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: JASWANT SINGH DHILLON WINKLER CLEANING SERVICES
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winkler, MB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in an office building, a commercial building, a private residence, a hotel, motel, a resort, a shopping centre, or a mall.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
382 Willow Dr
204-312-0435 Between 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM