Sources Community Resources Society based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Sources Community Resources Society
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly for 4 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be required to work in a cleaning service company.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Reference number- 22-129