Union Club based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Banquet waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Union Club
Position: Banquet waiter/waitress
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $14.75 hourly / 4 to 32 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: Saint John, NB
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter