No Frills has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Bakery Clerk. Bakery Clerks have to provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs. They are responsible for maintaining and stocking product displays and shelves that meet company standards.
Employer Name: No Frills
Position: Bakery Clerk
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $14.85 per hour
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: 2760 Forksdale Ave, Merritt, BC
- Candidates have to ensure accurate product scanning and identify inventory needs and assist with ordering.
- Candidates also have to set up company-directed promotions and programs.
- Candidates are responsible for keeping department areas neat and ensuring health and safety standards.
- No previous experience is required for the post of Bakery Clerk.
- They are able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift.
- Candidates must have the ability to solve problems and communicate English.
- Candidates have flexibility to work a variety of departments and hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Candidates should be able to work in all weather.
- Candidates will get comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits.
- Candidates will get progressive careers.
- Candidates will get a high pay scale.
- Candidates will get all medical facilities in the workplace.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Bakery Clerk and eligible for it are requested to register as soon as possible because the registration process has already started and it will end soon. They have to fill out the registration form. Candidates have to make sure that they will add accurate information in registration otherwise their registration will be canceled.