G.N. Plastics Company Limited based in Chester, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assembler, panelboards – industrial electrical equipment who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Overtime.
Employer Name: G.N. Plastics Company Limited
Position: Assembler, panelboards – industrial electrical equipment
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.70 to $27.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chester, NS
Inspection or Testing Specialization: Electrical assemblies
- The candidate will be required to wire electrical connections for switchboards and panel boards.
- The candidate will be required to install electrical control devices in switchboards and panelboards.
- The candidate will be expected to check final assembly for adherence to quality control standards.
- The candidate must assemble panelboard and switchboard cabinets and install bus bars.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience with production machinery, crimping, brazing, and soldering equipment.
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in wiring, assembly, and fitting.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting, standing and walking positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- Health, long-term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and Other benefits.
- In addition to the health and long term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options