Nimita Management Company Inc. based in Ancaster, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Nimita Management Company Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ancaster, ON
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee the preparation of reports.
- The candidate will be expected to manage contracts.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee payroll administration.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript