Syncapro based in Unit 101 128 2nd Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5J5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Syncapro
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Unit 101 128 2nd Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5J5
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee the preparation of reports.
- The candidate must manage contracts.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee payroll administration.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Google Docs, Database software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter