Dream Castle Homes Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Dream Castle Homes Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.20 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of recording and preparing minutes for meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of gathering data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be required to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be in charge of set up and maintain manual and computerised data filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Windows.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.