UFA Co-operative Limited based in 6510 20 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6P 1Z2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse shipper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning, (07:00 to 15:30).
Employer Name: UFA Co-operative Limited
Position: Warehouse shipper
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 38.75 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6510 20 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6P 1Z2
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a warehouse.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- HR22-316