City of Mississauga has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Usher. They assist patrons to ﬁnd their seats, including those with disabilities and special needs and ensure all patrons have appropriate tickets for their seating location. They are responsible for greeting patrons, delivering consistent customer experiences, and ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for all events.
Employer Name: City of Mississauga
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: 15.85 – 17.62 per hour
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Meadowvale Community Theatre
- Candidates are responsible for greeting patrons and providing directional assistance and responding to general inquiries.
- They perform general custodial maintenance duties.
- They use hand-scanning device to validate barcodes on tickets.
- Candidates must have a Secondary school diploma.
- Candidates must hold a valid Emergency First Aid Certiﬁcate / CPR”B” certiﬁcation.
- They also must have smart Serve Certiﬁcation is highly recommended.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Candidates must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- They are also required to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all patrons.
- They also must be able to work ﬂexible/late hours, including weeknights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates will get a fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win.
- They also get equal opportunities to grow.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Usher are requested to kindly check the eligibility. They have to register as soon as possible because the registration process has already started and it will end soon. For registration, click the link given below. All the candidates are requested to add their correct information in registration otherwise it will be cancelled.