University research assistant
University of British Columbia based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of University research assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: University of British Columbia
Position: University research assistant
No. of vacancies: 0
Salary: $59,000 annually for 32 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be required to assist in the analysis of research findings and the creation of journal articles, papers, reports, and book chapters.
- The candidate must compile research findings.
- The candidate will be required to conduct literature reviews, surveys, laboratory experiments, and other research for use in academic publications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a doctorate degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work at a university or college.
Experience and specialization
Type of related experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with quantitative research.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.