International Marketing Group based in 1760 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2V 1Z7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Telephone sales agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: International Marketing Group
Position: Telephone sales agent
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.30 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1760 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2V 1Z7
- The candidate must solicit sales and sell goods or services.
- The candidate must show and describe goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to record customer orders.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with the Internet.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in sales.
- The candidate must have prior sales experience in a call centre, retail business, or telemarketing.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Commission.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1760 Main Street
1760 Main Street
Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM
204-982-0095 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- T101