Brampton Skincare Academy Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Teaching assistant – post-secondary who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning
Employer Name: Brampton Skincare Academy Inc.
Position: Teaching assistant – post-secondary
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must respond to student inquiries.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the analysis of research findings as well as the creation of journal articles, papers, reports, and book chapters.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation and administration of examinations.
- The candidate must compile research findings.
- The candidate must grade examinations, term papers, and laboratory reports.
- The candidate must lead discussion groups and seminars.
- The candidate must organise reference materials, visual aids, and other materials as instructed by the instructor.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter