The District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board based in North Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Support worker – social services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 8:30 a.m. to 16:30 p.m.
Employer Name: The District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board
Position: Support worker – social services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,695.45 annually for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: North Bay, ON
- The candidate will be expected to gather information and write reports or case studies.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing office and administrative tasks.
- The candidate must assess clients’ needs or eligibility for specific services.
- The candidate will be required to conduct follow-up assessments.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- D2022-52
- Cover letter