Thunder Bay has released a notice in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Support Service Worker and inviting candidates for this post. All the candidates who are eligible for this post can apply for this post.
Employer Name: Thunder Bay
Position: Support Services Worker
No. Of Vacancies: Various
Salary: $21.37-$26.06 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Pioneer Ridge, Canada
- Candidates must assess, plan, implement and record.
- Candidates must promote and support self-determination with the tenants.
- Candidates must provide or coordinate services for tenants who have behavioural problems requiring ongoing staff support.
- Candidates will provide emergency response and follow up care 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Candidates must have successful completion of a recognized support worker or developmental services worker program.
- Candidates must attain a genuine interest and understanding of the needs of elderly.
- Candidates must attain an experience of at least 1 year in a long-term care environment.
- Candidates must be self-directed and sensitive to the needs of elderly.
- Candidates must be willing to work shifts and also including holidays and weekends.
- Candidates must undergo a successful police vulnerable sector check.
- Candidates must attain a successful tuberculosis skin test.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale according to their skills and working experience.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits and a dedicated life insurance facility
- Candidates will enjoy friendly colleges and an engaging working environment.
How To Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of thunder bay and apply with the help of the link that we have already provided below. Candidates will just have to click on the link and submit the details asked in the application form. Candidates will have to make sure to not to share false information in the application form.