Supervisor – retail
Gateway Husky based in Grande Prairie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supervisor – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Gateway Husky
Position: Supervisor – retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.25 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for merchandise.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to work in an urban setting.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
- The employer will pay for the candidate’s learning or training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter