Rogers has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Store Manager. It’s essential for candidates to both understand the duties and responsibilities and put forth their best effort. They will coach, develop and retain a high-performing sales team with a strong focus on customer experience. They will manage and run store operations with an adventurous and innovative spirit that can adapt to an ever-changing environment. They will focus on performance to meet and exceed local/regional business objectives.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: Store Manager
Salary: $57,512 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON, CA
- Candidates will engage and grow your customer base with personalized communication and outreach to customers via phone calls and business text messaging.
- They will invest in the growth of employees through various of world-class development programs.
- They will participate in community events and outreach efforts to support local small businesses.
- They will exercise autonomy to operate your store like a business, curating solution-based experiences.
- Candidates must be a progressive thinker with a desire to innovate and share ideas that have real business impacts.
- They should possess an ability to deliver on business plans to meet regional, and store targets.
- They should be a leader who fosters collaboration and passion for leading and inspiring teams.
- They need to acquire an ability to work a flexible schedule and work occasional evenings/weekends (able to work 40 hours/week).
- Candidates will attain competitive compensation plus a lucrative management bonus program.
- They will acquire one of the best flex health benefits, RRSP, TFSA and Pension plans in Canada.
- They will possess Mental Health and support benefits- 100% coverage.
- They will have Employee and Family Assistance Program benefits.
- They will get employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services..
- Candidates will receive health and well-being benefits.
- Donation matching options are open to candidates.
- Candidates can expect paid time off for volunteering.
How to apply
We implore all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have a genuine interest in the Store Manager role to quickly click on the link below and proceed with their registration, ensuring precise information. The registration process is currently in progress and is set to conclude shortly.