Amilia Technologies Inc. based in 1751 Rue Richardson #3.105, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Flexible Hours. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Amilia Technologies Inc.
Position: Software developer
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $50,000 to $120,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1751 Rue Richardson #3.105, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6; Remote work available
- The candidate will be required to write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate must be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have a certificate or diploma in Other trades or equivalent experience in Computer and Information Sciences, General, Computer Software and Media Applications, Other, and Engineering-related Technologies, Other.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in.NET, API, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, Java, MySQL, React.js, and SQL.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Other benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the health, financial and long term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, on-site amenities, on-site daycare available, on-site recreation and activities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), subsidised public transportation, team building opportunities, variable or compressed work week and wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.