Tim Hortons based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.10 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast food restaurant or concession.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.