Wendy’s Restaurant based in 100 5th Ave, Orangeville, ON L9W 5E8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Wendy’s Restaurant
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 100 5th Ave, Orangeville, ON L9W 5E8
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people and 11 to 15 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising general cooks, food service counter attendants, and food preparers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
100 5th Ave