City of Edmonton has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Senior Infrastructure Section Technical Lead. In the company candidates and other technology teams within the division ensure that the server and storage. They will infrastruct in company remains current, performs to standards and is well understood. Those candidates are interested, they are requested to read the article given below. In this article we are going to share complete information regarding the post.
Employer Name: City of Edmonton
Position: Senior Infrastructure Section Technical Lead
Salary: $57.94 per hour
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Candidates will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager the Senior.
- They will advise on planning, design and implementation, controls etc.
- They have to take the overall responsibility for ensuring the availability and performance in the job.
- They will manage security of server and storage services.
- Candidates will work with the Architecture and working groups.
- Candidates must have graduation from a recognized Institute of technology.
- They must have a university program in an appropriate specialty specifically related to Infrastructure administration and analysis for this job.
- They must have a minimum of seven 7 years of professional experience as an Infrastructure Analyst.
- Candidates must have advanced knowledge of HPE blade server hardware.
- Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to lead a team, provide clear direction, motivate staff and manage.
- They have to perform appropriately and fairly, and deal with possible conflicts in our company.
- Company is paying a high scale of money.
- Candidates will get money weekly or daily basis.
- They will also get high salary package in this work.
How to apply
The candidates who are interested for the post are requested to check the eligibility criteria and register themselves by clicking the link which is shared below.