A notification has been released by Thunder Bay in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of school crossing guard. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply for this post by visiting the official website of Thunder Bay.
Employer Name: Thunder Bay
Position: School Crossing Guard
No. Of Vacancies: Several
Salary: $17.00-$17.70 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Several Locations
- Candidates must attain traffic and obeys in all regulations to ensure safe and crossing of school.
- Candidates must obtain the documents incident and report the same to the supervisor.
- Candidates must use and wear all required safety equipment and clothing.
- Candidates must abide by the highway traffic act and safety act.
- Candidate is capable of understanding the rules and regulations embedded in the Highway Traffic Act.
- Candidates must be able to stand outdoors for 1 and half hours in different weather conditions.
- Candidates must attain the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written manner.
- Candidates must attain the ability to communicate effectively and concisely.
- Candidates must be able to travel to various locations throughout the city.
- Candidates must be available to work during the school day.
- Candidates must also execute an employment contract.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility.
- Candidates will also get an insurance policy and also get a medical checkup facility.
- Fast promotions and increment facilities are also available in this post.
How To Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of Thunder bay and apply. We have shared a link below through which you can easily submit the application by just filling the details in it within a minute. Candidates are requested to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets cancelled.