Sales associate – retail
GP Liquor Warehouse based in 15502 B 101 Street suite 140, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0P7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales associate – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: GP Liquor Warehouse
Position: Sales associate – retail
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 15502 B 101 Street suite 140, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0P7
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must be able to use computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems.
- The candidate will be expected to provide merchandise advice.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with merchandise display.
- The candidate must conduct sales transactions via Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The candidate must greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services desired for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate will be required to keep sales records for inventory control.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must work in a liquor and wine store.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.