Valor Health, Inc. based in 8424 wyandotte st east, Windsor, ON N8S 1T6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of RN (registered nurse) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Valor Health, Inc.
Position: RN (registered nurse)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8424 wyandotte st east, Windsor, ON N8S 1T6
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a home care and visiting care agency, a hospital/medical facility or clinic, and a private clinic.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about drug addiction, geriatrics, infection control, mental health, neurology, orthopaedics, palliative care, paediatrics, and rehabilitation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
8424 wyandotte st east suite 3
N8S 1T6 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
519-974-4114 Between 08:00 AM and 07:00 PM