Capreol Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic based in 49 Young Street, Capreol, ON P0M 1H0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, To be determined, Morning and 08:00 to 16:00.
Employer Name: Capreol Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic
Position: Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.30 hourly / 24 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 49 Young Street, Capreol, ON P0M 1H0
- The candidate must take vital signs, use aseptic techniques such as sterile dressing, control infection, monitor nutritional intake, and collect specimens.
- The candidate will be expected to provide nursing services to patients within a defined scope of practise based on patient assessment and care planning procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be eligible for practical nurse licensure in the province/territory of employment, as well as have a CPR and First Aid certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a public or community health centre.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check and tuberculosis test.
- The candidate must have proof of immunisation.
- The candidate must be eligible for professional liability insurance.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter