Riverwood Senior Living based in Alliston, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Riverwood Senior Living
Position: Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.85 to $23.54 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Alliston, ON
- The candidate must administer medication as well as observe and document therapeutic effects.
- The candidate must take vital signs, use aseptic techniques such as sterile dressing, control infection, monitor nutritional intake, and collect specimens.
- The candidate must provide pre-operative and post-operative personal and comfort care.
- The candidate will be expected to take patients’ blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about Geriatrics and Palliative care.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check and tuberculosis test.
- The candidate should have their Immunization records.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.