Supertemp based in Lower Sackville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Supertemp
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 35 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Lower Sackville, NS
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate must record and relay information.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must enter data.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university program lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience in general office occupations and clerical services.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.