3100-9715 Québec Inc. based in Saint-Hippolyte, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Reception clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: 3100-9715 Québec Inc.
Position: Reception clerk
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Saint-Hippolyte, QC
- The candidate will be required to send invoices.
- The candidate will be required to perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate will be expected to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be required to answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to operate a switchboard or telephone system.
- The candidate will be expected to provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, database software, electronic mail, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector, in a hotel, motel, or resort.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in remote location.
- Health and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- In addition to the health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, on-site amenities, employer-paid learning and training, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
450-563-5546 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM