The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Project Coordinator Technology Services. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who are interested for this post can submit the application and get the job.
Employer Name: City Of Toronto
Position: Project coordinator technology services
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $93,500.00 – $119,274.00 per year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: 703 Don Mills Rd.
- Candidates will have to work as a member of the Technical services delivery section and report to the manager.
- Candidates will get involved in planning coordination and reporting budgeting.
- Candidates will also get involved in cutting activities to support TSD works and initiatives.
- Candidates will also serve in the fast-paced technology projects and perform effective supervision.
- Candidates must attain extensive experience in IT infrastructure projects coordination in a complex computing environment.
- Candidates must have experience of ITIL best practices for IT management.
- Candidates must have experience in business and It analysis to conduct feasibility. Studies.
- Candidates must also attain experience in operational work.
- Candidates must have the experience in the preparation and maintenance of annual and multi-year.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility.
- Candidates will get medical facilities like routine medical check-up facility and the availability of dedicated life insurance facility.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application by visiting the official website of the City of Toronto. We have shared a link below through which you can easily submit the application within a minute. Candidates will just have to click on the link and enter the details asked in the application form.