UBC has recently posted a job notification for Program Manager, Practicum & Field Experience position where all the eligible candidates are inviting for the interview event. All interested candidates can be part of this company just by apply for this position. Making sure before applying they must have checked out all the information about the company and also the post. This position will play a key role in designing, delivering and evaluating the overall practicum and field experiences programs which are required for teacher candidates to complete the Teacher Education Program.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Program Manager, Practicum & Field Experience
Salary: $6,378.58 – $9,189.17 CAD Monthly
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- All candidates will analyse the major key performance indicators of the program on a term basis and evaluate the overall success of the Program on an annual basis.
- They also have to work in close collaboration with all Program Managers to ensure there is optimal synergy in the overall delivery of services among all TEO practicum programs.
- They will also create and deliver monthly, large-group seminars to prepare teacher candidates and faculty advisors for practicum and field experiences.
- Candidates have to meet with individual students in the program to offer career advice and guidance.
- They also have to work with software programmers to negotiate, co-create and provide ongoing evaluation and revision suggestions for an electronic observation/reporting software program.
- Applicants also have to manage an annual budget of approximately $200,000 allotted by UBC-Central for recognition of school-based practicum supervisors (tuition fee certificates, recognition gifts, incentives) for school district partners and advisors.
- Candidates must have experience with educational technologies and/or administration.
- They are also requested to have experience providing mentorship in educational settings.They also must possess excellent management and organisational skills.
- All candidates must have a minimum of four to five years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All candidates must have the ability to work in a self-directed manner and collaboratively with other professionals in the Teacher Education Office.
- They also must have the ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- They are also requested to have the ability to listen effectively, interact respectfully, and act transparently.
- All candidates will also get a good package.
- The company will provide equal opportunities to achieve their goals.
How to apply
All candidates who have already checked all the eligible criteria about the position of Program Manager, Practicum & Field Experience are requested to register themselves. For registration procedure they have to click the link which is given below. The information but all candidates are going to fill meet sure that’s will be clear and accurate.